Tuesday, January 28, 2020

A day In The Life

The day in the life of me.. the pictures of coarse are not in order.. but that’s ok. I head to work after Fieldin heads to before school band practice. 
After work gret gets picked up from high school and goes to piano. Today I played with this cute little dog but turns out Greta was distracted by it. I decided that was her problem and kept playing with this cute puppy:) 

Study buddies.. working on math after school and eating the rest of the popsicles:) 

My humble greeting from the cat after I got home from work, I needed to stay after for a meeting so I was not home on time, so I was ignored. 

Morning playtime in my class

Teaching the kids about x-rays.. it is the letter ‘x’ week 

Early morning.. I’m just grabbing my coffee as Jeff and Greta head out the door. Tater is begging for treats. 

Classroom robot. The kids love making these. I have the parts out for building this week. 

Table jobs, projects and play as I greet the kids coming in after drop off 

A few minutes of video games before a friend came over to play

Shape hunt at school. I had them hunt for oval shapes today to put in our shape museum

I’m always in the car.. after piano I dropped gret at home to change and eat and then back in the car to take her to pep band. 

Our art project today. Make your own x-ray

No comments: