Tuesday, April 23, 2019

I Did It! Day 30

I did it. Thirty days of pictures and I have to admit it got me back in the habit of taking pictures again. It was also fun seeing a small glimpse of our lives. It is impossible to document everything and there are a lot of situations where it isn’t possible but it has been fun. So here we go...day 30. 

At the middle school. I don’t like middle school. I was dropping off a drum that we were donating. Then I waited for Greta and was happy to leave. Did I mention I don’t like middle school? 

Piano lesson

Video game time since it’s a non lacrosse night

Celebrating this friend’s birthday at Benny’s donuts.

Helping record this girl’s scales so she can send it to the high school band teacher. I have to go back and record more this week... at the middle school. We all know how I feel about that:) 

No comments: