Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Oh Man, I Haven't Written In Awhile....

Around here...
It has been busy and the weeks are flying by at light speed. So fast, that I'm not sure I remember all of it. We are in a warp speed fog. :) 
 Greta helping Fieldin with his cello notes. 
 Helping me paint our Halloween front porch decorations
 Getting a Saturday morning Gluten Free Donut treat at Benny's. 
 This one like to hang out at the record store and digging through old cd's 
 The sign on Fieldin's door.. for his new comic book making venture. 
 Fall band concert and that itchy band sweater that she has worked so hard for. Varsity and Jazz band this year! 
 When they have a little bit of free time these days they are busy with their friends. It's a good thing but I do miss them.. 
 Jeff had a free starbucks drink so while Greta was off having fun with her youth group, we treated Fieldin to the new zombie drink... he said it was gross. 
 Jovie cat. She is over a year old now but ALL kitten. 
 I have been busy mentoring a boys robotics team a couple evenings a week. Fieldin is on the team and I am having so much fun watch him get excited when the robot works...

No comments: