Saturday, September 9, 2017

Back To School-Me

 I lost a friend and mentor this summer. I was lucky enough to work with and attend church with this inspiring woman who dedicated her life to children. She is missed so very much and on Sundays, I miss seeing her smiling place in her weekly "spot". I miss seeing her each day when I walk by her classroom. She still continues to inspire me and I am so thankful for knowing her. 
 My classroom is shaping up after a summer of neglect. Floors were waxed, walls and windows cleans and now it is time to put everything back into order...



 All 16 kiddos came in for orientation which was a good time to test out the room, new toys and some changes I had made since last year. It all went well so we are ready! I think...no, I'm pretty sure...yep, I am ready :) 

No comments: