Friday, November 11, 2016

Around Here- Fall

Around Here...
Greta visits the animals down the street from us almost everyday and on her way home from school. Fieldin has named them. He likes to feed the goats and pig carrots and apples. He named the pig Oinky and the goats, Murphy and Abigail. 

I love this pig...

 Fall at our house and we've been celebrating a big Chicago Cubs world series win this year. 
Jeff had knee surgery so all the cubs games came at perfect timing. 

 It's been a beautiful Fall around here but with Jeff's knee and me with a tweaked neck, we haven't been out as much as normal. 

 This guy got invited to a 80's roller skating party and went all out on his outfit. 
That was my shirt from when I was his age. 
 some things around here never change.. Greta is still doing experiments and growing "stuff" in my kitchen.. good fun. 
 He looks thrilled
 Both kids are always creating something, which usually ends in a huge mess so very thankful that we have a room to contain it.

 The weather is changing so its time to get out my knitting needles. I made Greta a hunger games scarf..
 perler beading "Big Ben" 
 Fall band concert in cadet band 

No comments: