Saturday, January 16, 2016

Around Here

Around here it feels a bit like the calm before the storm as we slowly start the New Year. 
 As the weekends get busier, I feel thankful for family mornings filled with pancakes and brain teasers. 
 Rainy days means working out inside, the kids were busy with Just Dance and it is hilarious to watch. :) 
 Jeff and I had birthdays. The big 4-0 for me and 41 for Jeff. SO happy we celebrate our birthdays together. 

And this guy, so full of energy and so very funny these days. 
 And this girl, never sure what she is going to be up to next. I've gotten used to the kitchen as a part time lab. This day she was mixing the right salt water ratio to grow brine shrimp in a small hatchery which are still on my counter...;/ 


 And it looks like we may have another glass wearing child in the house. We noticed Fieldin isn't seeing far away as well so we took  him to the eye dr. He was fine at the end of September but just like Greta I think his vision will change quickly. He is excited to get glasses and has the day they should be ready for pick up marked on his calendar. He made this extra note for his teacher. I made a note that I needed to pick him up at 3 but he added to it.. 

No comments: