Monday, April 13, 2015

Download Of Greta's Camera

For some reason this pic won't straighten... Anyway instead of me documenting Greta's adventures she has permission from her teacher to take her camera on field trips now. She loves photography.. it was hard sifting through the hundreds of photos, but here are few I found. 
 Trip to the museum.. to learn pioneer history. 
 Greta is in to what I call creepy modern photography. Her friends are always game to model for her thankfully. 


 at the state capitol above. And science weekend with a friend below for marine biology day. 



 Now back to her artistic stuff 

 You wouldn't guess but that is Greta above


 At the state capital 

 I'm guessing she is probably supposed to be listening instead of photo taking :) 
She said she was declaring a bill below. 
 Her friend on the bus



Sitting in the governors chair "making heavy decisions" 
I love seeing her photos.. so fun. 

No comments: