Thursday, January 15, 2015

Around Here

Around here, 
January has been fun and full. Just the way we like it. 
 Our sweet friend Hillary watched the kids for us for a night so Jeff and I could get away. We had fun, the kids had fun so it was a win, win. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our birthdays. 
 Otherwise, we have been busy with work, school, volunteering and Greta's 4-H. She is a pro at making her favorite dinner of okra creole for a competition on Saturday. Fieldin get's excited when she makes dinner and Jeff and I are trying to figure out her secret to perfect rice.. She's been practicing placing a table setting and her meal preparation. She has fun, I don't have to make dinner. Again, it's a win, win. 

 The craft room switch was a success. The kids live in there now for homework, crafts, computer time, lego building and I can ignore the mess. They really like it and that makes me happy. Every couple days I sift through the mess and then we start all over but I love it, absolutely love it. They turn on music and keep busy. 
We also cheered for the Oregon Ducks for the first time in our lives..they lost sadly. 
I hope the new year is off to a great start for you all! 


No comments: