Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Prep

As you all know by now we really get into Christmas around here. 
Yesterday the kids made alot of ornaments.. they were busy bees. 
 Then some perler bead snowmen
 then letters to Santa
 I free handed this from a picture I found on the internet. I used some wood we salvaged from all the building they are doing in our neighborhood. Free art for Jeff to add to his ever growing Christmas decoration collection. 
 While I painted, Fieldin wanted to make more art so I gave him the project (below) to do. 

 He had fun with these.. And the cat had to get into all the decorations, of course. 
 We set up the tree and I put way too many lights on it. I keep going until the kids say their eyes hurt from it being so bright.. then I know I'm done:) 
 The kids decorated their bedroom trees and shared decorations. 

 Cold temps mean Jeff starts baking and cooking more.. This morning it was pumpkin bacon pancakes.. Greta was in love.. 

No comments: