Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

 You all know I am not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day but the kids love it! I gave them Valentine's treats before school that went over well. 
 It is still wierd not being at Greta's school parties but I have a lot of fun at work seeing the little kids get excited about their valentine's in class. 
 When she got home she showed me all her valentine's and told me about her day. 

Fieldin wanted to put his valentine's in his friends bags without any help! 
I snuck down the hall to his class and got to see him open up a few of his valentine's. His classmates were off playing and he was sitting alone going through each Valentine. He said it was his first year being able to read his valentine's by himself. It was sweet. 
 Fieldy showing the love.. 
 Greta was a ball girl after school, so after Valentine's were opened we headed out. 
Here is Fieldin watching her shoot before the game(we need to be there a hour early). He liked getting the stray balls that rolled off the court. 
 Sitting by sister watching the team warm up and playing with his star wars characters. OSU beat UCLA and it was a fun night. 

No comments: