Sunday, February 2, 2014

Exploring A Little

 Even after leaving Legoland we still had lego time in the mornings
 A few hours away from San Diego I finally visited Joshua Tree NP. 
 It was beautiful.. I've always been more of a National Park girl rather than an Amusement Park girl. 

 We also took the kids to visit an old mission, we always have to throw some history lesson in there. Now that they are older they are on to us though. 


 The days were long and full and these two were so tired but maybe not as tired as we were :) 

 Oh Fieldin.. he is so chatty.. here he is talking on his banana phone and making us all laugh. A man that heard Fieldin for about 15 minutes telling stories told us he thinks he is going to be a comedian some day and looking back on this trip I see what he means..I think we are just so used to him coming up with these funny thoughts and stories. He knows how to make his sister laugh more than anyone.. this I know for sure. 
They got new Junior ranger badges to add to their collection and the ranger gave them a children's book on the park. They loved this. 

Now we are back from the Valley of the sun.. I miss it a bit. I admit it. Time to get back to our routine. What a nice winter break. We needed it. 

No comments: