Saturday, November 23, 2013

Around Here

Around here, Greta has taken up an interest in sewing so I taught her to cross stitch. When she has any spare time she works on her first project, which is an angel that she wants to hang on the Christmas tree this year. 
Around here there are weekend lightsaber fights in their pj's.. 
Around here the temps are dropping so this one gets bundled up for early morning cartoons..he still wakes up very early! 
Around here this little guy is still reading almost daily. Greta likes to take a break from her homework to listen. 
Around here, this cat spends his evening waiting for Jeff to come home from work..
No, you are not seeing things... Around here, Griswald and little Griswald have already started on their outdoor winter wonderland. 
Around here, the little man is still creating and made himself his own laptop.. 
Around here we are watching football on TV and excited that basketball has started. This was our first basketball game this year. 
...unless you count Greta's games.. there have been quite a few of those but now it's over for awhile. I will miss watching her play. She is good, confident and a bit scrappy.. and she is NOT happy when a ref makes a bad call on her..That is her above in blue, #10 in pink shoes.(probably getting called for something :) 
That is her ready to rebound..the tall one in blue and pink under the rim. She does great at rebounding, passing and she LOVES defense. She will dive for balls, fight for balls, steal balls, and sometimes foul for a ball.. she is fun to watch and needless to say I am very proud. 
Which explains the fuzzy and few pictures above. I get into my kids games. It is probably shocking to think of me not taking hundreds of pics of my kids playing sports.. it doesn't make sense. When they play, my camera and phone are left at home and I am cheering(shouting) for them and annoying all those around me. 
My apologies future Fieldin and Greta for not taking enough pics of you playing but I promise you, you will remember me watching, cheering(screaming) and beaming with pride.. :) 
Around here, we are slowing down and ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and we are remembering all that we are thankful for....like being thankful for you. 

No comments: