Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkins

 We are running a little behind on our pumpkin carving this year.. but that is ok. Earlier in the day the pumpkins were hollowed out for easy after dinner carving and searching for the perfect design. 
 Greta just does her own thing now without help which is neat. 
 Both Greta and I carved owls this year. Here is mine(above) 
 Fieldin carved a snowman into his.He drew it out and did some of the carving. 
 Here are the kids pumpkins.. Good job you two. 
 Jeff's R2D2.. Awesome 
my owl
 I can honestly say this is probably the only snowman pumpkin I will see out this Halloween :) 
And Grets owl on a branch with a full moon... 
Another successful pumpkin carving adventure.
 I showed Greta how to roast the seeds and she did most of the work this year except putting them in the oven. 

No comments: