Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Around Here- They Are Getting Older

 Around here, we are do holiday stuff.. the kids made Halloween cookies the other night and usually they would need my help rolling the dough and getting their cookies on the sheet but they did it all by themselves.. then they iced and decorated them. 

 He always looks like an otter when he sleeps... 
 They are reading, quoting and giggling at Garfield again.... I found them this way Sunday morning for awhile...

 I love the colors of my roses in the Fall. 
Putting them to work.. Fieldin can wash and take the skins off the carrots and Greta can cut them. I have big plans for these helpers in the kitchen from now on.. they are excited to help but then Greta came down with a bug so she is currently banned from the kitchen for a bit. When she is better I am putting them in charge of veggie prep and measuring.. and maybe intro to water boiling for Greta. 

No comments: