Sunday, October 27, 2013

An Afternoon With Harry Potter

 Another day celebrating the Halloween holiday today. The kids did a church Trick your Trunk this morning, which means we have way too much candy in the house and it's not even Halloween yet. Then we took Miss Greta to Halloween with Harry at the symphony. It was very fun. If you look close at the pic above you can see the lit candles "floating" in the air. Very fun to see. She is wearing a bag I knitted her. It started out as a scarf for her but looked too big and I knew I wouldn't finish in time. So I made a bag. It worked well because it held her goodies from Diagon Alley. I love when mistakes turn out well. 
 Here are the kids making Troll boogers and potions. They both brought there troll boogers home... they really look like they belong to a troll.. 
 getting some butterbeers.. 
 and being sorted by the Sorting Hat. To her dismay she was put into Hufflepuff house not Gryfinndor. 
A fuzzy view of the Hogwarts logo and floating candles. Greta really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. Fieldin got antsy except for when Voldemort talked then he laughed and laughed.... anyway.. A fun afternoon and beautiful music. 

No comments: