Sunday, August 4, 2013

Running Under Waterfalls

We've been taking advantage of the cooler temperatures lately. Jeff and I have been dragging the kids out hiking, trail running, mini golf and biking in a matter of days. It is good we did because today is back to being warmer and the kids already asked to stay in the house today. My kids HATE the heat. 
 Trail running at the falls..they almost did two miles and it wasn't easy. It's amazing how much energy they get with just a few drops in temperature.I'm pretty sure Greta will live in Antarctica when she grows up. It's cold, she likes penguins and there is nothing to do so she could read all day. 
 I like when Jeff comes along on adventures because it is easier to try to take pictures. 

 I love the rim trail and the canyon trail that we took, running under a waterfall
 me & them
 snack/rest time..Fieldy is looking so much more grown up. 
 picnic and play at the park
 and then a reward of the children's museum and a couple carousel rides

This is Fieldin at the children's museum dancing on a screen. He was using a hula hoop and it was pretty cool. 

No comments: