Friday, July 12, 2013

Around Here

 Around here they are still eating popsicles. It has been a somewhat lazy week. We are all having trouble adjusting to these free form days. Today Greta did a craft day thing while Fieldin and I ran errands. They have been playing lots of games inside(outside is too hot they say) and some basketball, movies, crafts and whatever they can find to do. The play structure has been quiet.. actually the whole neighborhood is quiet. They seem a bit lost.. wanting school time back. The next month or so is going to fly by, they just don't realize it. 
 Someones hair is getting so long. She does not want to cut it. 
 She got her pottery wheel out this week. If you do not have a pottery wheel, good. Never buy one. Enough said. She did seem to enjoy it but the clean up was quite something. It also sounded like a dying animal when it was running...as you can see on Fieldin's face.
 A boy and his cat trying to decide if they should go outside... 
Lots of angry bird star wars play going on around here. Our floor is covered with pieces.. one almost needs a lightsaber to clear a path.. 
What else around here.. hmm. 
Like I said quiet.. which we aren't used too but it is good for the soul I think. I find Greta reading in random places. Fieldin building or playing "school". I'm not doing much either even though my to do list looks like I should. 

No comments: