Thursday, July 25, 2013

All Comers Meet- Track Town

Fieldin has been looking so forward to this. We took a trip to Eugene like last year for the all-comers meet last night. It was fun and we always love getting a chance to see our friends. 
 
 watching the racers before their turn. Yes, that is Fieldin's "girlfriend" with him. I think it was a bit cooler this year but still hot.
 These two are so funny. We looked over to see them stretching and warming up on their own before the long jump. 
 long jump attempt #1 
 waiting at the end of the 100 meter race to cheer for Greta. 
 The three at Track Town USA Hayward Field 
 Fieldin's 60 meter he is in the blue shirt on the left. He got 1st or 2nd we are not sure. He doesn't care either way he says "I just like to run fast". 
 After the long jump
 Greta got third in the 100 meter dash. She was very happy. 
Greta doing the long jump. She had 3 attempts and I think her jump was 6' 7".. 
I do have video but I am  "a bit" loud cheering for my kids so I am going to save you the noise:) 

No comments: