Thursday, June 20, 2013

Basketball For The Oldest

As I mentioned below in the last post, each kiddo had camp this week. Greta had basketball camp. It is such a great positive camp. The woman's basketball players are such great role models. 
 Greta shooting at warm ups. 
 Yesterday, Greta was Beaver of the Day for her team. I was proud of her but she informed me.. "it's no big deal.." :)
 Shooting drills. Grets first in line in the braids. 
 Her scrimmage coach. She is a player and so good with the girls. Greta adored her because she was nice and from WA. 
 Getting her shirt and ball signed.. here with the head coach
 and her other favorite player. This girl can shoot and she is from our old neck of the woods in WA.. Greta thought that was neat. 
 While I was taking this shot I was thinking..will Greta be this tall? She is from the H.S. Greta will go to.. once again Greta thought that was awesome. 
Her second year at this camp.. very fun. She learned alot. 

No comments: