Sunday, May 26, 2013

Time With My Aunt & Uncle

When we got out of the car at my aunt and uncles house, Fieldin said "Is it time to drive a tractor now?" You can imagine how excited they were about this. 
 Greta drove on a trail and around the yard. Fieldin in the picture below was trying to run me down.. actually run all of us down. 
 The kids also liked riding on the caterpillar 
 There was other fun stuff to do on the land. Climb trees, wood piles, pick flowers and look for cats. 
 After lunch we walked to town for ice cream. Then more tractor fun. 
 On our walk Fieldin picked me this "very special bouquet" and he gave me a kiss and hug.. I'm a lucky mommy. 
 They liked climbing on the wood pile
 and she liked putting wild roses and daisies in her hair. 
 Jeff and I had fun with the tractors too... :) 
The kids were so exhausted they barely made it to the car. Once we hit the road they slept the whole way. Then Greta found her way to a sofa and crashed again. I've never seen them so tired. It was awesome...:)

No comments: