Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pass Me The Measuring Tape

Yikes.. Life has been flying by. Nothing really exciting just our day to days keeping us busy.
 But, while our days were a goin', our kids were a growin'. 
I looked at Greta across the room today and realized I wasn't looking down as much as I was looking more parallel... As Fieldin ran by I realized he was a bit taller too. Tall enough to almost knock me over. I'm feeling claustrophobic. These kids are creeping up on me. ;) After a quick measure this morning, Greta is 
4' 6 5/8" or we could say just about 4' 7".  Fieldin is now 3'8". 
I was wondering since the clothes weren't fitting well again, our pantry looks like locusts hit it and they have been very,very tired. 
Another height check in our journal here. I haven't been good about writing in their "baby" books the last couple of years but obviously they are not babies anymore.... 

No comments: