Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Around Here- Tuesday

 Around here, I found them watching Shawn the Sheep like this. 
 Around here, board games and Greta is reading to Fieldin regularly. I think it is neat she enjoys reading to him without being asked. 
 Around here, my succulent garden is slowly coming along. 
 Around here, my ground cover is in bloom. This picture doesn't do the color justice. I love when the white blooms. 
 Around here, we did some dog sitting which made this guy so happy. No, we are not getting a dog. Fieldin has refound a cape I made him that makes him "super fast" When he's not wearing it the cat uses it as a pillow. 
 Around here, more prettiness in bloom each day. 
Around here, enjoying the time I get with this one. One more year before he starts kindergarten. He will be going to preschool 4 days next year. I want him home on Fridays :) So lucky I had special time with Greta before Fieldin came along and before she started school. Now I get that time with him. Very different kids, both so special.

No comments: