Wednesday, April 17, 2013

8












Now Look At You! Happy 8th Birthday! 
Yep, I'm crying. I do every year as I type up your birthday post, Greta. It has been an AMAZING 8 years with you. We have travelled and showed you so much, we have moved, we have dealt with loss and new life, we have cheered for you, we have held you when you were hurt, we have wiped away tears and snorted because you made us laugh so hard. Most importantly you have changed me. Who I was before you were born.. I'm never going to be that person again... because I have learned to sacrifice, love, care in a way I never knew how, you make me a better person and mom everyday. 
Thank you Greta for being such a wonderful gift to me, your dad  and little stink. 
The Happiest of Birthdays to you!....cha cha cha. 

No comments: