Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tuesday Art Day

Tuesdays and Thursdays are Mommy and Me days around here. We usually do an "art project/write/play alot" morning since he doesn't have preschool. As Fieldin gets older he is wanting more art time (his favorite thing to do...PAINT!) and he loves counting and trying to write new words. The years before Greta went off to school were spent doing our own little "mommy school". I have such fun memories of teaching Greta while we watched Fieldin in his high chair or while he napped. I am so very lucky to have Fieldin to teach and play with too. Special time with my boy. 

 Today we made airplanes out of clothespins and Popsicle sticks. He was just happy to get out his paint brushes. 
 After we made his plane we practiced writing airplane and drawing an airplane. He liked counting to 15 each time we had to wait for the glue to dry on his plane. 
 painting...I love those little hands and the concentration
 he made a "grumpy Fieldy" mouth
 and we had to make one for his buddy Chomps.... 
Then his last project, making his footprints with paint and paper and then making it into something. He drew and wrote "Seagull". The seagull is wearing a hat. 

This picture reminds me of a quote I've seen. 
" You make me as happy as a seagull with a french fry" 
Yes, Fieldin, you make me THAT happy. :) 


No comments: