Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sick Saturday & Sunday

We almost made it through the whole winter without getting sick...but the germs caught up with us..
Greta was sick Friday and got worse on Saturday. She and I have been taking over the sofas for the last two    
days. Fieldin has a bit of the sniffles and the cat has been sneezing. Jeff is our healthy and helpful butler :) 
 Fieldin's had some time to play Mario, he loves that game. 
 Some of you may remember this but before we moved here, if the kids ever had a sick day we would throw them a Happy Sick Day party in their room. Either we haven't had many sick days or the tradition was forgotten, so we decided to start it back up. Fieldin wanted to make Peter Pan hats. He drew on his and added a paper leaf. Jeff decorated Greta's because she was napping most of the day.  Hey, I didn't get a hat! 
 Today was another lazy day but these three played a marathon Monopoly game and we watched alot of PBS. 
 When I am laid up I get bored. Very bored. I got out my easel and started a painting. I haven't painted in so long I needed to play around and get used to paints and canvas again. I still have another day of work left on it but hope to finish this week. 
Hoping you are having a healthy and happy weekend! 

No comments: