Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday To Us

It's that time of year again... Jeff and my birthday's. 
Mine is today and his is tomorrow. Today is the one day of the year, Jeff and I are the same age. 
Then tomorrow he is older than me again :) 
 The kids made a gluten free cake for us this year. They did a very good job. Now I expect them to make me one every year:) 
 The final product. Tomorrow it will be adorned with 38 candles. 
 Me and my loves. 
 This one wanted to know what kind of animal or cartoon character we wanted on our cake :). Also he keeps asking me what he can get me for my Christmas... I keep telling him I would like a year worth of hugs and kisses for my birthday or as he says Christmas. "nope." he says... I think you should get a dress, make up, cafe yumm sauce or something else"... :) 
Blowing out our candles, we didn't realize the cat was waiting for us to throw his dum dum for him. 

No comments: