Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Around Here

Around here... our days have been full. 
Around here... we have been soaking up time with friends. 
Around here... we have been enjoying family time. 
Around here...creativity has been in the air. (love that)

Greta is back at school after a four day weekend. While she was home we had fun spending a day at OMSI and having girl time while little brother was at pre-school. The kids are in swimming twice a week and both love it, especially Greta. Fieldin, continues to love pre-school and just playing and learning to write. I love watching his face light up as he writes out a new word. His favorite word is "Greta". He likes to hang up her name on the wall and show it to her. 
 Fieldin getting absolutely sopping wet at OMSI
 OMSI
 ice cream face
 reading
big kitty. 

After doing my photo dump I am realizing I need to start using my camera a bit more :) 

No comments: