Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looking Forward

I spent all day Friday taking down the Christmas decorations inside. I have not touched the outside decorations yet. We have bins stacked up in the kitchen ready to be stored away. I am starting to think I overdecorate when I see the tower of bins. 
Yesterday we all needed a feral day(love that word) the kids needed to run, scream, throw sand, dig and burn off steam. (Jeff & me too)
 Pre-beach picnic. We learned a long time ago, the idea of a picnic on the beach is nice but sand in your pb&j sandwich is not. 
 good bye 2012
 I swear, her eyes are the color of sea foam, 
 "Lilly" their sand woman. 
 too cute
 Lilly getting a make over. Sea weed locks and knotted rope scarf
 Lots of frisbee, extreme family dodgeball, chase, kelp jump rope and chillen. 

Trying not to get hit with the dodgeball. This kid is fast and almost impossible to hit. 

Headed home.. a good day. A little coffee/hot chocolate and early to bed. 

No comments: