Thursday, November 15, 2012

Off My Knitting Needles

I have been in a bit of a knitting frenzy lately. I just finished these two hats and have two more projects going. I have to say I am addicted to cables. I love the challenge and seeing the designs come to life. I actually won't knit at the moment unless I can use a cable needle. All those years of fearing cables and now my cable needles are good friends. Next mission: socks! I think I can, I think I can. 
 Greta in a cable and twist hat. Love this color. 
In my favorite owl hat. The buttons were from my moms collection of buttons. These are pretty little vintage things. I dug through a box and was lucky enough to find 18! love this hat. The yarn is made out of recycled blue jeans and actually turned by bamboo needles blue for a short time. Hopefully it doesn't do the same to my hair on a rainy day :) 

No comments: