Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Around Here

I have been ignoring the blog and my camera. The weather change is making me a bit lazy. We have been enjoying Fall. This weekend was finally a bit rainy so we stayed and played games, did mad libs,  watched netflex, did crafty things and layed around alot. It also forces us to stay in and organize and clean...
I love this time of year for so many reasons:
I get crafty with food. So far I've made kids cheesy phyllo pumpkins and meatloaf mummies. 

 lovin the smell of Fall. We took the kids to Peavy for our yearly leaf collection. Then we bring home the haul and make leaf rubbings to hang up. 

 I love, love the colors
I also love being outside especially with the kids. If its cold, its nice to come inside get warm and comfy and do an art project. I've made more runs to Micheal's this month then I did all summer ;) 
I'm yawning again. Tea time. 
Hope you all have had a chance to splash in some puddles and jump in some leaves :) 

No comments: