Sunday, September 16, 2012

Around Here....

 Around Here: 

Around here, we are still adjusting to new Fall schedules. 
Around here, we are tired. 
Around here, the kids are already super excited about Halloween.
Around here, I took the crock pot out. Time for stews and nummy smells in the house all day.
Around here, it feels like Fall even though it is very hot outside. 
Around here, I had special girl time this week and I loved it. Looking forward to more friend time. 
Around here, there is alot of cleaning to do.
Around here, the kids are both very excited to be back in school and they both enjoy going.
Around here, I am enjoying a little free time of my own. It's not much but time to catch up on phone calls, chores, errands and "me time". 
Around here, I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. 
Around here, I am hooked on Vampire Diaries. The 3rd season just came out so I will have to FORCE myself not to stay up watching. 
Around here, I am annoyed with yellow jackets. 
Around here, I just want to make soup and knit. 
Around here, we all need a nap but it won't happen:) 
Happy Sunday everyone. 

No comments: