Sunday, August 5, 2012

Among Our People

I finally visited the WSU-Vancouver campus. It was nice to see the cougar sculpture just like the one you see as you enter Pullman. The campus is gorgeous, but was empty with Summer break so we didn't get to walk among the "VanCougars". I asked Greta if she has any memories of Pullman, but they have slowly been forgotten. She remembers bits and pieces but most of all, remembers Ferdinand's ice cream on campus. I feel like I have the best of both worlds, I live in a place I love with a bit of Pullman near by... without the long   
drive through the wheatfields. Of course we will still visit Pullman once and awhile but it was very fun seeing this campus. 



 Mt. St. Helens in the background. To the right is a beautiful view of Mt. Hood. This campus is very nice. 
Coug kids, that are slowly turning into OSU Beaver kids... Sometimes I wonder what college they will end up at? Greta only has ten years until she knows.... Oh my goodness. I think my heart just stopped.... 

No comments: