Saturday, July 14, 2012

Feral Friday The 13th

My word for summer: Feral. 
No schedules, play, explore and the least amount of mommy "no's" as possible. 
The best place to be feral is the beach. Lots of space where the kids can run wild without me being a constant helicopter mom. It's good for them and for me. Luckily, my friend Natalie, had a break in her work schedule so we loaded up the kids in her mini-van and headed for the feral fun.
 The posse by the Japanese dock that washed ashore at Agate beach. 
 Greta dancing crazy in the waves, singing" I've got to move it, move it"... 
 building sand cities 
 smores!
 Catching plastic fish at the aquarium. 
 In the shark tunnel . 
Thank you for a very fun day at the beach, the aquarium and seafood! It's what summer is all about. 

No comments: