Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday

Today I am a bit lazy.
Today I am protecting my castle from Fieldin, batman and a horse.
Today it is raining and is a soup sorta day.
Today Fieldin's hair is crazy.
Today I bought storage bins for my craft closet.
Today I saw beautiful bluebirds in the birdhouse outside the kitchen window.
Today I am going to drink two cups of coffee before dinner... trust me.
Today I help Greta start on Valentine's.
Today I start cutting pipe cleaners for Greta's class party next week.
Today I remembered to blog.
Today Fieldin and Chompers are High Energy.
Today I am taking a day off of laundry.
Today I realized I average three roundtrips in the car a day. Tues and Thurs I have to do 4 roundtrips. I get tired of the car but know many that drive way more than I do. I am thinking we need a car free day once a week around here.
Today I have heard Fieldin say"Accidents Happen!" 4 times.
Today I took the scenic route home.
Today I am happy.
Today I am looking over our calendar. Two months to grets birthday! yikes..
Today when I asked Fieldin what the first word that comes to mind is.. he said "soccer"
Today I am waiting to hear about Greta's day.
Today I got woken up by the garbage truck instead of by a child or cat.

I hope you all are having a great today.



No comments: