Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Placing A New Order To Santa


I found this letter on the eve of Christmas Eve outside Greta's door. She had a few changes to her wish list since she saw him last. She was hoping he would come a day early and didn't want to miss her chance.  She decided the gift she asked him for(Barbie) needed to be changed to ice skates and some other things. Her thought on the subject when I asked her about the letter," I wanted him to know I wanted something else so he could give the Barbie to another Greta in the world. I am sure she will like it."

Greta also got an email from Santa this year and had to wait to see if she was on the naughty or nice list. I don't think I have seen Greta sweat under pressure before but she was nervous beyond belief. She let out a sigh of relief when she was told she was on the nice list. I could have told her that:) As for Fieldin he didn't get an email. We told Greta it is because the ages of 2 & 3 are bypass years....guaranteed presents for the terrible twos. Just easier on the elves. Can you imagine all the melt downs they would have to see.....

No comments: