Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leg Two: Thanksgiving

 Over the river and through the desert, to grandpa's house we go.
My Aunt Barb, Dad, Jeff and I worked together on Thanksgiving dinner. Besides my dressing being too dry and Jeff's raisen sauce turning into a science experiment, the meal was great :)
 The kids were so excited the night before for the Macy's day parade. They danced and jumped for joy together when Santa was on the scene. They woke up VERY early, not to miss the parade..which started at nine... oh well...it's just sleep, right?
 me and my lil munchkins
 Grandpa gave these two little rascals an early Christmas too.
These two finally got to play in the cold. The snow was a bit icy but they didn't care. We live in an area now that doesn't get snow so this was a treat!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Two early Christmases?! Lucky kids! I'm glad they got to play in the snow :)