Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Simmer Down Frog


Fieldin is sick and has a fever.
So of course I am making a soup and a pumpkin pie.
I make a "Sick Greta Soup" but they are different kids, different likes, so I am attempting a "Sick Fieldy Soup" So far it has purple and yukon potatoes, little pepe pasta, carrots, lots of tomatoes, peas and corn, mushrooms and broth. All the things he likes. I hope it turns out. I don't have a recipe, I never do. I just throw stuff into the pot. 70% of the time it works. I guess that's pretty good odds.

......But it is hard to concentrate with an over zealous frog making all kinds of racket outside. Simmer down frog. I love living by a wetland and hearing frogs but this frog is LOUD and a little off key.
Even the cat is annoyed. Time to turn up some tunes.
Hope you all are having a happy AND healthy Wednesday!



No comments: