Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

(Fieldin sliding down a hay slide in a sack)
 There are too many Pumpkin patches to choose from around here, so I guess each year we will try out a new one. Today the kids had fun going down slides, going through a dark maze and (getting lost with mommy..ahem) in a traditional maze. They rode a tractor hay ride, checked out some GIANT pumpkins and searched for their own. It was a fun time.
 Me and my girl in the giant pumpkin patch
 helping me find a dark orange pumpkin, we also found a white and light green that I love
 helping Fieldy with his pumpkin
 Greta found this awesome heart pumpkin..another item to add to our "found heart in nature" collection
 hayride
 superfast slide...they loved this.
 Their findings
Indoor hay slide.

I looove Fall... and what else do I love WSU football. We finally broke down and added FSN to our package so tonight I get to watch the Cougs play! GOOOOOO COOOOOUUUGS!


3 comments:

Sara said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great day! I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous of your tights/boots/vest getup, it's super cute and I'm craving cooler weather. Love Greta's heart pumpkin!

Raylene said...

I have been waiting so long for my Fall uniform of tights and skirts! Now it is all rainy here and my hair isn't liking it so almost time for knit hats!

Cherisa said...

Lovin' the farm! We have a few good ones around here but that one looks way cooler than ours. We're doing a hayride with our playgroup at the end of October and I'm really looking forward to it.

Wish I could break out my tights and vests but with temps in the mid-80s around here, it will be a while before the weather is right for anything other than sandals and capris (not that I'm complaining).

Cute, cute shots!