Friday, July 15, 2011

Picking Berries

Today was a blueberry picking day. The kids were sad Chompers couldn't come... Fieldin told me we needed to get Chompers "berry picken' shoes. I think they have them in Seattle" oh my....
Here is Fieldin with his mischief grin. Is it just me or has he changed alot recently? He doesn't look like a toddler anymore:( I noticed today his legs are getting lanky..


Sneaking berries when he didn't think I was looking. Here he's getting into the blackberries. We visited another farm for blackberries, raspberries, cherries and=----------------------------[=(this was chompers on the keyboard... anyway and apricots. I managed to save enough berries to make blackberry jam this evening.
He is our berry picker..it's serious business. Greta doesn't care so much...she looked for cute, dainty berries. Fieldin would say" oh no not again..a green berry"
he was showing me how to drop berries into the bucket..
at the berry farm with my helpers.. love these kids.

No comments: