Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vegan Update: Day 12

I barely was able to keep going yesterday. I had to call in a lifeline to talk me of the cheese wedge...I mean talk me off the ledge..

I've been non-dairy for months and doing great but a meatless day of detox snuck up on me and it was a bit scary.. have you guys seen Twilight? I had crazy eyes like Edward Cullen when he needs to feed... I think I scared my poor family. I took a nap, made lentil sloppy joes and roasted potatoes then treated myself to some strawberry coconut milk imitation ice cream. All is back to being right with the world and today I am feeling good.. physically, emotionally and happy that I didn't fall off the vegan wagon..

Would any of you be interested in me posting vegan recipes? My kids will eat most of it.. I did promise not to make them eat "winner winner meat crumble dinner" again. I am trying out new recipes all the time these days. If any of you have a recipe to share please do!

No comments: