Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ZooLights

This evening we headed to the Zoo to enjoy the lights with the kids. We had a very fun time and had great weather. I saw a shrub with buds and new leaves today. Is it winter or spring?
Snake!!!
On the elephant.

I loved the hippos.
Greta and her special viewing glasses. She also got her pic taken with Rudolph and a dinosaur.
With their favorite bird, the puffin!
We spent the car ride to Portland singing songs. Fieldin has Silent Night and Jingle Bells down. I love hearing them both sing for me. There was also a popcorn fight in the backseat, counting practice, Fieldin saying "zoinks!", Christmas light spotting and lots of giggling. Oh yeah...and a few presents were opened today! early practice.

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

Ah... I miss the NW. Even though I didn't grow up in Oregon, it still feels a lot like home with my parents there now. And the Christmas Zoo Lights rock! Did you take the train???