Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Trail of Needles

The Christmas decorations are put away.
A few home organization projects are completed.
We have been enjoying a restful week, mostly at home.
This time of year makes me start reflecting over this last year. It has been a "heck" of a year.
Some good, some bad.
As stressful as relocation is, we are happy with the results. It was a good move for us.
It was tough to see miss Greta go off to school. She loves it and it has been a positive experience.
The death of my mom. It is something I deal with everyday and has changed me as a person. I miss her.
All in all, I am ready to say goodbye to 2010 and look forward. It was quite a year.
Here are some pics from a lazy Sunday drive we took. So beautiful. It is time to really begin exploring our new home.










No comments: