Monday, October 18, 2010

The First Law Of Thermodynamics...


I am horrible at science. But I got the jist of the first law of thermodynamics(except regarding lost keys and socks..)
Pretty much, from what my right brain mind concluded was that nothing can be lost along the way, only changed.
This year has been a bit stressful for me and full of adjustments, yet some things still seem the same.
My address is different, but our new digs still feel like "home".
My mom may be gone(and missed), but always here in spirit and in memory.
Greta may be off to Kindergarten and finding her independence but will always need me.
With all the changes we have faced so far this year most things remain unchanged. With the arrival of Fall we have found comfort in Pumpkin patches, cider and donuts, Charlie Brown Halloween and a porch full of pumpkins. The decorations are different this year but still heartfelt and put up with excitement from the little ones.
My life is different. I guess the keyword to my world right now is "changed"....but luckily each day brings a routine and rituals that makes one look fondly toward the future.
So things are different for me, nothing has really been lost....just changed.
thermodynamics, who would have thought....

No comments: