Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Is....

Carrots, peppers and apples that are as big as my head. SO good and cheap. I love the local farms around here.
Hanging Halloween Decorations. The decorations this year were my moms. I remember that they all hung on the slider or front window. All four of us love them. Greta and I hung some from the ceiling and taped some to doors. The kids like to eat meals and look up to see them hanging above. My mom made the bats out of construction paper and white chalk eyes. These are over 30 years old. I think they will find their way out every year in our home too.

Pumpkin patches. Little man was groining, grunting and eventually lifted the pumpkin and walked a foot. Then he said"big pumpkin" and "mommy you take". The farmer gave him a free pumpkin for all his hard work. He is a hoot.


Pumpkin patches at dusk. I love the smells, the colors, the harvest, the weather.
I just love this season!



No comments: