Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cucurbita

I love pumpkins.
I love to carve them, watch them grow, their color, their smell (and I am going to go a Little Forest Gump here) I love pumpkin waffles, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake & bread, Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin soup, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin seeds...I am a bit of a pumpkin junkie. I buy costco cans of it..yeah, I am serious. Big costco cans.
So you can imagine I started to shake yesterday at Target when I saw two new pumpkin goodies before me.
Pumpkin pie pop tarts and pumpkin pie hershey kisses.
I slowly slid these into my cart trying to muffle my excitement.
So far I have tried the pop tarts..very good, of course.
I love Fall harvest and the return of my pumpkin friends.
Fyi- Halloween is coming, that means it is Franken Berry Cereal time of year. I slid some of that into my cart too...ahem.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't believe they still make Frankenberry! I haven't had that in like twenty years. I myself have been enjoying the pumpkin lattes and my favorite, the Reece's pb filled chocolate pumpkin. Yummy! And I had two on the table as decoration, but Ayden "adopted" them. Complete with taking baths together, sharing his blankie at night, and saying that he was their daddy. It was so cute.