Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Day To Remember


my sweet girl
Originally uploaded by inthewheatfields

My mom had a very nice funeral yesterday and I know she would have loved her flowers, the setting and that alot of family came together to celebrate her. Being a mom gave me the strength I needed to get through the day. I mourned for my mom while being there to comfort and mother my own children. It reminded me how much my children rely on me daily just as I relied on my mother for strength. The cycle of life.
Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, cards and flowers. I love you all.

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

Looks like you had lots of people there to offer support. You, Jeff and the kids are in my thoughts!

We're hoping to be back in the area before next summer but I'll absolutely let you know! If you come out this way, give me a holler! :)