Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back in the swing of things...

Flew in late last night from vacation. We visited friends and spent some family time together. We are getting in the swing of things after being gone for two weeks. I will have some pics posted soon. I hope to have some video of Fieldin, he is full of new words and songs and using sentences... He also wants to sit at the table with us, not the high chair and has been showing signs of wanting to be potty trained... he just turned 19 mths a week ago!
Greta has been homesick for home and preschool and happy to be home!This morning she and I will be going to her kindergarten orientation for Fall!
It's nice to be home.

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Oooo... Jump on that potty training as soon as you can! I missed my "window" with Aiden and didn't end up getting him trained until just last month at 3 1/2!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Sara said...

I'm so glad you all had a good time and I'm also happy you are back :)