Thursday, April 8, 2010

This Week In Pictures

Thinking I am ready to get back into the swing of this blog again. We can see the garage floor, I broke down the last box and I am just now feeling like we are living again and pretty much settled. Not much on the walls and rooms are a little scattered but that will come with time. Here is a quick glimpse of our week. I know it's not Friday(trust me) but here is our week in pictures.

Pure Beauty.
Buds.

A surprise in our garage. Very cute and he was carefully taken out to the wetland in a butterfly net.


Trail trouble. We have to speedy's now. Greta likes to ride the walking trails in our neighborhood and Fieldin likes to trek behind her ringing his bell every few minutes. Greta stops to load up her bike bag with "amazing" rocks and Fieldin moos at cows and yells "Beep Beep". We have the occasional tumble....I get them both set back up and away we go.

For some reason this pic showed up twice....







No comments: