Tuesday, February 23, 2010

365 days

For a little over a month now I have been trying and mostly succeeding in taking a picture a day of our life for a year. At first thought, this seemed like an easy thing to do but it really isn't. While I'm living in a moment it is hard to remind myself to document it. This photo of Miss Greta is one of my favorites, because it shows many of her favorite things right now. She's all dressed and ready for ballet class, watching her favorite show..Scooby Doo, a Princess and the Frog book laying nearby, two shelves filled with her favorite games and legos. This photo is full of Greta's life at this moment, I know too well these favorite things will change quickly and that is life. I hope we will enjoy a year of "us" in photos many years from now or at least get a few laughs from them.
Speaking of life, our move will hopefully start taking place this Friday. Three more days..

No comments: