Friday, December 18, 2009

Goodbye Pullman.

Alot of you already know this(Maybe the for sale sign in the front yard gave it away..) but after 8 years(not including college years) we will be saying farewell to the wheatfields. By mid-January we will be dropping down a state and turning in our Washingtonian membership cards. We are very happy and excited for our futures. I am keeping the name of our town out of the blog for privacy sake(friends and family of course will know where to find us). I can tell you we will be a short drive from the ocean, a major metro area and the mountains. We said we would never move unless we found an ideal location. This was ideal for us, and we are quite picky.
We will miss our friends and acquaintances that we have met in Pullman over the years. We will miss the Pullman Public library and City of Pullman staff, ferdinands, our little home, shortbread cookies at Green Frog, Dissmores, the sunsets and so many things. Luckily, like our belongings, we get to take the memories from Pullman with us. We will be a quick drive to cheer on the cougs when they visit Oregon. Only now we will be the ones taunted, hollered at and cheering for the team without the home court advantage.
We will still continue our blog and the name will stay the same. Since the wheatfields hold a special place in our hearts. Please come visit if you are ever heading our way. I don't really like to say goodbye. It's just until I see you next time, right?.....
In other news, Greta has her recital tomorrow. I will post some pics..

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

Wow! I didn't know you were moving! You'll have to drop me a note and let me know where... Near the ocean, the mountains and not in WA could be near my parents... : )